Policy, Organisation & Rules of The Scout Association
With approximately 9,000 Scout Groups in the United Kingdom and its dependent territories, a support structure is clearly necessary.
Policy, Organisation and Rules (referred to as POR), defines the structure of Scouting in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man and provides information about its management and training.
POR also provides support and guidance to help us all run Scouting. It is revised at least once a year to ensure it includes updates and important changes.
- Fundamentals of Scouting
- Key Policies
- The Scout Group
- The Scout District
- The Scout County
- The structure of The UK Headquarters of
- The Scout Association
- Emergency Procedures
- Uniform, Badges and Emblems Awards and Recognition of Service Flags and Ceremonial
- Trusteeship, Property and Equipment Other matters
- Complaints, Suspensions and Dismissal
- The Appointment Process and Safeguarding and Vetting Guidance Decision Table