Archery is an activity where participants shoot at targets using bows and arrows.
If you are a member of Scouting and are planning on using our range then you will need to have a permit to run the activity more details can be found here
Who is it suitable for?
All ages. Different types of archery exist which are suitable for different ages, adding challenge or keeping the activity really simple.
- Beavers My Adventure Challenge Award
- Scouts Master At Arms Activity Badge
- Explorers Physical Recreation Activity Badge
Factsheets on archery
The following activity factsheets are relevant to this activity:
- FS120000 Risk Assessment
- FS120007 Joint Adventurous Activities with Girlguiding
- FS120013 Joint activities with other organisations – except Girlguiding
- FS120075 InTouch
- FS120081 Activity Information Form
- FS120087 Adult Groups in Adventurous Activities
- FS120406 Archery
- AC120953 Assessment Checklist for Archery
Rules on archery
The following activity rules are relevant to this activity: