Overstone Risk Assessments
COVID Risk Assessments (Updated 6th June 2021)
Version 1 of our Overstone reopening guide with respect to TSA Readiness Yellow has now been published and is available via the link below.
The document gives details of what is available for use at Overstone from the 7th June 2021, how many groups can use it and when. Please read the document carefully and ensure all your Leaders are aware of the rules of Overstone whilst COVID restrictions apply.
To support the above introduction document 5 specific Covid-19 RA are available below.
Please ensure these RA and referenced in your own Covid-19 approved RA.
- Covid-19 RA – 1 – Overstone Scout Campsite and Activity Centre – Yellow – Version -1
- Covid-19 RA – 2 – Overstone Buildings – Yellow – Version – 1
- Covid-19 RA – 3 – Overstone CaveBus – Yellow – Version -1
- Covid-19 RA – 4 – Overstone Shooting Range – Yellow – Version – 1
- Covid-19 RA – 5 – Overstone Archery Range – Yellow – Version – 1
Below is a list of general RA for Overstone Scout Campsite and Activity Centre.
These RA are undergoing a review and will be updated prior to the start of the new term in September.